Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the Intro Duck Zeon



Holla peeps...

This is the 1st time for me for blogging... the fake name goes by YashiMura Ryo.. peeps holler me Ryo @ Yashi-san.. you guys are asking what my real name... hahaha... maybe some of you already knows.. can take sneak peek at my Facebook using the same fake name as above.. :D

What i love to do....?? hell yeah!! RIDES!!! love to ride on my bikes.. Kawasaki Versys 650 2010.. previously i owned a SYM Joymax RV200 and SYM Joyride RV150~~



there is nothing much that i want to spread out the words as starters..but will be back with more stories after this... need to think 1st what kind of stories that i want to post it in here.. hohoho...

Till next time will try to post What Did I do all these Past years~~ ngee...

Mata ne~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Goes Here~~ ^_^ TQ